Friday, February 26, 2010

Mantle Cap Installed


Heres the Cap for my detective customer installed. I ended up finishing up some baseboard for this fellow as well. He had been working on this family room remodel for a while and was almost done. When I offered to install his remaining missing mouldings, he was excited to finish up the job. I was happy to do it for him. I wish I would have got a close up of the base scribed into the stone, it was a pretty elaborate scribe.  It took quite a bit longer than I had budgeted time for, this seems to be an ongoing theme with my work, but we were both happy with the outcome. It took longer than expected (as usual) and it was getting late. Being the nice guy he is, he treated me to his culinary expertise with a fantastic duck meal. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment